Wednesday, September 2, 2020

How do I teach my teenager about money?

I learn personal finance from my mother and my father. My parents taught me about money management. They also tell me how to manage money very well? I always appreciate my parents because they taught me basic money management skills.


How do I teach my teenager about money?

Financial knowledge for teenagers. Finance for teenagers.

When I was studying in high school, my father is in the army. So my mother makes a budget for my father's salary. And manage all expenses very well. We have a small income, but she uses money in a way that we live comfortably and get an education also.

I also get knowledge about personal finance. Now I am able to manage money and also make a good budget.

Money management for teenagers. and finance for teenagers.

When I have been going to my college in a city. Then my father gives me monthly pocket money. I buy something good and save the remaining money. Saving money always helps me, when my parents have no money sometime. So I draw my pocket money and use them.

How a teenager manages money, useful tips for teens.

You are thinking, I am thirsty for money. But this is not the truth. I enjoyed all trips also and my father told me to save a penny for tomorrow. So I follow my father's advice and save money, after one year I save $ 1500 dollars. So when I am free from my study. I need cash for myself for searching for a job.

I never asked my parents to give me some money for doing an interview for any job. Or to do something for personal needs.
Now it becomes my habit to manage money and maintain regular savings in my account. 

I know If I save money, it not only save money but also save my future.
Here are some useful tips for teens to read them carefully and follow them in their life. 

  • Personal finance gives you the prosperity of life.

                                         My first advice for teens is to learn the basics of finance. What is money? what is credit money? How do we use credit money? 
If teens win a cash prize from high school, they will save for future needs. In case of emergency, they use it only for buying books,
They save extra money consistency, if they have extra time, they do their time in learning finance matters. So they become financial advisors also. It has a wide topic, you learn it.
  • Learn personal finance, how to make a budget?
                                                                         High school students are cultivated soil. If you teach them finance, they will appreciate an entire life, and to achieve success in their life. 

Creating a budget is not for adults, but it is useful for everyone to learn about the budget.
In practically, we see every county make its budget. Budgets have different types like Health budget, defense budget, education budget, social security budget, pension budget, and many more.

If you do a budget, then you spend more independence and freedom.
If someone has not made a budget, they lose their money.

  • Finance lesson for teens learns how bank accounts opened in a bank.

Teens should be a passion to learn, how to open a current account, profit & loss savings account, how to open a fixed deposit account, how to invest in a long-term deposit account. 

So in the future life, they easily manage their money and work properly. They have to learn what rate of interest is charged on loans. If they loan credit from the bank.  
  • Teenagers should start money-saving habits.                                                                             
                   Teenagers first know good money habits, for this should read finance books. One book I mention here is a Personal finance book for teenagers written by Tamsen Butter. 

This book is a complete guide to personal finance for teenagers, a guide for high school students. How to better use money? You can buy this book from Amazon. com just by $9.87.
IN this book you learn how to achieve your own goals using the best strategy.
To read this book, they get financial knowledge, how to manage money wisely?
If you have any library in your city, then you read this book free of cost. But education is necessary for teens in their life. Right education is compulsory for teens.

  • Teenagers should learn how to save money?

                                                  Teenagers learn about saving money tips. How to save money for a rainy day.How to pay off student loans. How to save money automatically?

If you learn about saving tips then you read how to save money?
Teenagers should also learn how to invest money wisely? For more information about how to invest money wisely?

  • Personal finance for teens How to live within means.

                      It is a very important step that teens should learn about this. You do not get a loan. spends according to your income. Earn more and spend less, this is a basic strategy. You should learn budgeting techniques. Cut your lot according to your cloth. It is a famous word you should follow them.
We give financial freedom to teens. So they can make a decision about budgeting and spending expenses.

  • Teens learn about passive income ideas.

            Teens should learn about passive income ideas.  Learn ways to increase your income and decrease your expenses. Passive income is what people should be working for when they are sleeping.

 But it involves a lot of homework. Teens should learn about the stock exchange. How companies sell their shares to the public. How we buy shares from the stock exchange.

Teenagers should learn all things about personal finance. So they can make the decision best in their life.
                               


Final Thoughts.
              One lesson for parents on how to teach personal finance for teens?   Love to your child. Behave sympathetically, so they learn from you easily about personal finance. 

Teaching teenagers to properly manage money. You should take responsibility to teach your teen the basics of personal finance. Parents are the first school for teens. 

To teaching to teen your attitude should be friendly, so they easily learn and ask questions.
Discuss the budget with teens and ask the question of how they manage income? if they have a small income. 

For a better understanding of personal finance, teenagers will brighten their futures.
It's so early to start all parents to their teens today.

We would love to hear from you. Write in the comment box.



Tags: Finance for Teens, Money, Personal Finance

 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in comment box.

Budgeting Tips For Young Adults

  Budgeting tips for young adults help in life.50-30-20 Rules is a simple budgeting rule that helps people to achieve their goals.  This sim...